Durban Shopfitters and Interiors is a company that manufactures, supplies & installs shopfitting and cabinetry, and have been in existence for the past decade.
We have a Staff compliment of:
We have modern equipment to produce shopfitting of the highest quality, which allows us to meet tight deadlines on 'fast track' projects.
- 85 Factory staff
- 25 Site staff
- 10 Admin staff
- Workmen are trained in-house.
- We also employ simple minded persons from Demorosa Special School & train them so that they can ensure their economic self-reliance.
- We also offer 6 apprenticeships to our Workmen Annually. This ensures a high level of skills and a constant availability of artisans.
Affirmative Action & Black Empowerment Policy:
- Durban Shopfitters is a 100% 'Previously Disadvantaged' owned company.
- Members of the Close Corporation are:
- Factory staff: 85 - Black (Indian,African,Coloured).
- Administration Staff: 10 - Black (Indian)
- Installation Staff: 25
- Durban Shopfitters has an aggressive training programme for it's staff, which has produced some of the finest Shopfitters in the country. Once they have successfully completed their training, these men are encouraged to venture out on their own as sub-contractors.
A 'core' crew of the best of the Durban Shopfitters trained men is used for installations, Should additional skilled installers be required, the Durban Shopfitters trained sub-contractors are called in.